- This event has passed.
Follow the Muse: Unleash your creative expression – at any age
March 16 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
We’re ALL born creative, but some of us, faced with the burden of work and caring for others, have lost some of our spark. It’s never too late to become the creators we were meant to be. Let’s explore together what it means to follow the Muse and heed an inner call.
In this judgment-free environment, we’ll experiment with ideas and processes to bring more creativity, intuition, and flow into our lives. We’ll drop all concern with “talent” and open our imaginations using tools from meditation, improv, sound healing, doodling, movement, storytelling, and soul-based planning, among others. And we’ll talk about how to redesign our lives to follow the creative call.
I’ll shape the agenda to the interests of participants, but topics are likely to include:
- Recognize how the Muse speaks to you—and learn how to encourage her.
- Doodle your way to inner wisdom.
- Use sound and relaxation and movement to get your intuition flowing.
- Play with easy improvisation to ignite your imagination.
- Use movement and embodiment practices to increase your experience of flow.
- Use creative tools to plan your life.
- Tell the story of you in a way that captivates others and create your story about the future.
Sally Fox, PhD is a writer, performer and coach, who taught leadership for more years than she wants to count. She’s the author of Meeting the Muse after Midlife, Finding Joy and Freedom through Creative Expression to be published in summer 2023. Her current work focuses on helping women design and live their best, most creative lives after midlife. She is currently in training to be certified as a Transformative Arts facilitator with the Awakening Arts Academy in Assisi, Italy.
Leave a Reply