- This event has passed.
Female Founders Forum – Thursday Evening Cocktails & Conversations
February 23 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Bringing women business owner-operators together to:
- Get to know your community of women in business
- Amplify your products & services
- Expand your markets and messages
- Support your business and life missions
- Partner with other women-owned businesses
- Learn new skills and share your expertise
- Network and connect in community
You’re juggling all the parts of a business (mostly) by yourself, being the creator, project manager, marketing manager, and accountant. You’re growing a business and probably feeling overworked and overwhelmed. We all know the feeling!
We all thrive best in community. We crave the chance to show up, be real, and connect with other like minded women. Here you’ll find a community and connection with other women on Vashon who own and operate businesses both with and without storefronts. You’ll find the support you need. You have a chance to both get and share your knowledge in social media, marketing, shipping, customer service to name a few. By networking with other women business owners on Vashon, you’ll find education, leadership opportunities, local resources, trading of knowledge, and opportunities for partnership, allyship, and amplification of your work.
Leave a Reply