Communication Alchemy – Transforming the Relationship Mindset
October 21 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$200.00
- Mastering the art of speaking with intention and confidence.
Building trust through skillful listening and speaking.
Solving problems and creating space for what’s possible.
Discovering practices for finding the words and tone that lead to wise leadership.
Opening a conversation with people who are challenging to speak with.
Deepening both personal and professional relationships.
Discovering more about communication patterns and its impact on relationships.
- Use results-driven communicationstrategies to reduce misunderstandings and conflict.
- Enhance leadership abilities and authentic communication.
- Predict behavioral patterns for effective communication.
- Unlock collaborative potential
- Create smoother initial interactions when developing new relationships.
- Learn how to shift for successful interactions and personal growth.
- + so much more!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE INFORMATIONAL BROCHURE:
About your facilitators:
For more on Nicole’s background, go to LinkedIN
This one of a kind program is brought to you as a fund raiser for Women Hold the Key.
Our venue for the day is at the historic Mukai Farm & Garden located on Vashon Island – more about Mukai HERE
Your day also includes a workbook, coffee, tea and lunch.
We would like to express our thanks to Paulette and Nicole for offering this workshop (a $750pp value) to us as a fundraiser – brought to the women of this community at a greatly reduced price!
Space is very limited. We will also have a small number of scholarships available (please email Tina if you would like to apply for a scholarship HERE)
Have a general question? Drop us a line – form below.